Do not hesitate to contact the municipal office by calling 819-422-3528 or by emailing to confirm whether or not you require a permit for any work that you are planning on your property.

You must obtain a permit from the Municipality of Low if you are:

  • Planning new construction (house, garage, outbuilding, etc.)
  • Planning renovations in your residence or on another building
  • Installing a pool
  • Installing a sceptic system, an outhouse or a well

For any permit or certificate request please fill out the permit below :

Application form for fill

To download the application form for fill (to be renewed after 3 years) from the Municipality : click here >>


PLEASE NOTE: You must obtain a waybill (free of charge) to have your sceptic emptied and you must have a license for your dog!

Regulations on wastewater and groundwater
The zoning plan

To see the municipal zoning plan : click here >>

Dog license

Dog license required as per bylaw # 002-94 must be renewed at the municipal office every spring.

Private roads

Private roads must be kept clear of snow and other impediments for safety reasons and to facilitate waste management.

Municipal Bylaws